Eloping is a way for two people to make a life-long commitment to each other. To decide to forego the big wedding, the hundreds of guests, and choosing between cream and chantilly coloured napkins (aren't they both just white?) In a way, an elopement is a more genuine way for a couple to get married. Rather than being a status symbol the way a full wedding is, an elopement removes all of the fluff. The energy, emotion, and love between both partners during an elopement ceremony is unmistakable.
Here at Whistler Elopements, we have created all-inclusive elopement packages so that your Sea-to-Sky elopement can be stress-free. We have our in-house core vendors for planning, officiating, photography, and videography. (Check us out here!) We also have an excellent partnership with several helicopter companies, adventure tour companies, hairstylists, make-up artists florists, chefs, and designers. Our all-inclusive elopement packages are all fully customizable and we look forward to chatting with you to craft the perfect day.
Every all-inclusive elopement package includes the basics needed for your wedding elopement.
1. Full planning services for the entire day, from transportation options through to dinner reservations
2. Officiating and legalization of your ceremony
3. Photography for your day with all of your images delivered in an online gallery
4. Videography capturing your entire day and online delivery of a 30-second teaser film and 3-minute highlight reel
5. Florals for each partner. Whether that is two bouquets, two boutonnieres or one of each!
6. A celebratory post-ceremony toast. Sparkling wine, beer or your non-alcoholic beverage of choice.
7. A gourmet picnic for two so that there is some time to stop and enjoy your surroundings.
The Simple All-Inclusive Elopement package is at one of our valley locations in Whistler, Squamish or Pemberton. With up to 3 hours of photo and video coverage, this is our base package for those couples who just want to be married.
With all of the basic ingredients, we add a helicopter tour and 45 minutes of landing time on the top of a mountain. Say your vows surrounded by stunning mountain peaks, before heading to the lake for some time to relax!
Let's explore the alpine together and choose a ceremony location via 4x4 truck. This tour allows us to access prime spots that have the best views. Another bonus is that trucks can operate on cloudy days!
With half-day, full-day and overnight options, strap your flowers and dress to your backpack, and let's go exploring. We can camp in tents and have your ceremony as the sunrises. No idea is too big or small.